Friday, May 20, 2011

Garden Friends




I have been saving up for a while to buy a DSLR camera. After much consideration, I decided on a Canon Rebel T1i. I couldn't be happier with it...unless Andre Agassi delivered it himself rather than having the nerve to send it with the FedEx guy. I will be the editor of my daughter's school yearbook for the next few years. Between that and my love of scrapbooking, I know I will get my money's worth out of such an expensive splurge. I am already having so much fun with it and am super-impressed with the photo quality and ease of use. Here are a few photos I took of our favorite garden friends. Of course, the time that there were 13 golden finches (really!) perched around the rim of our birdbath, the Rebel was upstairs in my office. It figures!

No comments:

Post a Comment