Sunday, April 22, 2012

Thinking of You

A dear friend of mine is having a major surgery tomorrow.  We are sending prayers and wishes for a speedy recovery her way.  She, my mom, and I took a class at Archiver's years ago.  We made cards similar to this using Glimmer Mist sprays.  None of us were big fans of the clumpy splotches on our cards!  For this card, I instead opted to sponge the color on after embossing the images.  I think it turned out much better than the Glimmer Mist debacle!  I used Yoyo Yellow and Pixie Pink SU stamp pads for my sponging.  I love the orange that appeared where the two colors met.  The rhinestones add some cheerful bling.  In her care package, I also included an iTunes card and a face mask - definite necessities while she rests and recovers.  Best Wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment