Sunday, May 13, 2012

Many Thanks!


     I am very involved in the PTA at Sydney's school.  As the year winds down, I wanted to thank a few moms who devote a great deal of time and energy to making Fairview the best school ever for our kids.  I used a new color combination for me, SU's Elegant Eggplant and Melon Mambo.  I used SU's Fresh Vintage set.  I  normally would not have purchased this set, but got it for free from hosting my last SU party.  After using it, I decided I like it much more than I expected!  I "rock n rolled" my stamp to get the two-toned effect.  If you look closely, you can see some rhinestones and Stickles added for some extra bling!
     By the way, Hurricane Sydney invaded my scrap room last weekend to create cards for upcoming birthday parties.  Look at the disastrous results!  You'll have to check out her blog to see her creations at http://www.sydneysspectacularblog.blogspot.com/  She'll be posting her cards over the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment